Part 1 / Part 2 / COTS Course Scaffolders
Salary: Market competitive
Holidays: Dependent on employment type
WorkingHours: Monday – Friday from 7.15 – 16.15
Benefits: Good rates of pay, immediate start, fuel contribution, and holiday pay
Employment Type: CIS/PAYE. Must have a driving license and preferably own a vehicle
Location: Throughout the Midlands
Job Description: To work on various scaffolding projects to safely and correctly erect independent scaffolds, towers and birdcage scaffolds, in tube and fitting or proprietary systems where applicable.
Tasks: Safely and correctly erect independent towersand birdcage scaffolds, in tube and fitting or proprietary systems where applicable. Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and work methods to be adopted.
- Determine the material requirements for independents towers, and birdcage scaffolds in tube and fitting or proprietary systemswhere applicable.
- Lay out materials, set out the scaffolds and overcome obstacles to erect the scaffold safely.
- Ensure that scaffolds are constructed to statutory regulations following the safe systems of work set out in Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4).
- Interpret simple drawings.
- Understand the basics of tie testing.
- Make alterations to scaffolds (eg dropping lift height on independent)
- Adhere to all company policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to Health and Safety Policies.
- Use company software and systems (such as Iphorms) once agreed implementation is passed by the board.
To Apply: Call Marc Sawdon or Kirt Kelly on 01543 473999 Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Houghton on the Hill Value £313,553.00 Plots 70 Duration 2 years (now complete)
Client Keepmoat Homes Site Ashbourne Road, Buxton Contract Order Value £550K Project Size 160 Houses Notes Started on site 2019, 8 year site, with multi phases.
Client David Wilson Homes Site Bingham, Chapel Lane Contract Order Value £600K Project Size 141 Houses. One of the many sites we’re working on for David Wilson homes. Notes Started on site 2018, two thirds of the way completed.